ABOUT THIS WEBINAR
In this Oracle HCM User Group (OHUG) webinar SmartERP covers a number of case studies from public sector organizations that have automated their employee onboarding. You’ll discover how these organizations have eliminated paper and streamlined their new-hire processes from pre-boarding to adding new employees into their HR system. Regardless of your industry and Oracle HR application you can learn about automating your new-hire HR processes.
• A case study from the County of Alameda, presented by Arkalgud Venkatesh, Information Technology Manager
• New hire onboarding lessons learned that can help organizations in all industries/verticals, including commercial as well as public sector
• Eliminating manual new-hire HR processes
• Automating your employee onboarding with an enhanced user experience
• Local and federal government onboarding case studies including the US State Department and aspects of their new-hire forms, processes, requirements and realized benefits