PLEASANTON, CALIF. (PRWEB) NOVEMBER 12, 2019
Smart ERP Solutions, Inc. (SmartERP), a leading provider of Enterprise Business Applications solutions and services, will co-present a complimentary PeopleSoft Managed Services webinar with their client HMS. The webinar will be presented Thursday, November 14, 2019, at 11 AM PST/2 PM EST. Interested parties can register here.
During this complimentary webinar, you’ll hear from SmartERP’s client HMS. HMS delivers healthcare technology, analytics and engagement solutions to help reduce costs, improve health outcomes and enhance member experiences. Attendees will learn how HMS achieved efficiency benefits from having their PeopleSoft applications managed by SmartERP, hosted on the cloud, including their PeopleSoft 9.2 HCM and Finance upgrade. HMS will also present how they worked with SmartERP as part of their team, to ensure their mission-critical operations run smoothly and effectively every day.
“When we engaged SmartERP, we wanted to come up with a solution with someone that was a true partner, somebody that was more than just a vendor,” stated David Dawson, Vice President, Application Development, HMS. “Having SmartERP manage our cloud applications has really allowed our staff to focus on other tasks – we can really focus on our core business, while SmartERP takes care of things in the background.” Full testimonial can be found here.
“We were very pleased that HMS selected SmartERP to partner with them in their journey to the cloud and support their staff with managing their applications. Our teams truly work together seamlessly so that everyone is successful,” stated Lynn Duffy, Vice President Sales and Client Success, SmartERP.
- How services can be delivered remotely to your on-premise or private cloud-hosted infrastructure
- How to reduce your costs over traditional methods
- Managed PeopleSoft deployments with less complexity using proven methodologies and tools
- Meeting regulatory compliance in your PeopleSoft applications
- How to free your team from the burden of on-going application management
- Ensuring upgrades and routine maintenance are handled without issue by experts who excel in Managing PeopleSoft – reduce your risk of downtime
- SmartCloud Migration – Lift and Shift, Move and Improve
- Leveraging the PeopleSoft Test Framework (PTF) to automate and shorten PUM test periods
- PUM Management – stay up to date with patches and fixes, as well as enjoy the latest in new functionality
- Enjoying ancillary services – Business Intelligence, RPA, Analytics, DBA, miscellaneous development
About Smart ERP Solutions, Inc.
Founded by Oracle/PeopleSoft veterans, Smart ERP Solutions®, Inc. is a unique organization in the Enterprise Business Applications space providing innovative, cost-effective, and configurable on-premise and cloud solutions and services that efficiently extend the capabilities of ERP systems to meet specific business process needs. The organization’s Smart Onboarding, Smart I-9/ E-Verify solution integrates with popular HR systems to automate new hire onboarding and the employment eligibility verification process. Smart ERP Solutions enables clients to seamlessly integrate their people, processes, applications, and data, across an enterprise, enabling the organization to streamline its operations and support business growth.
HMS advances the healthcare system by helping healthcare organizations reduce costs and improve health outcomes. Through their industry-leading technology, analytics and engagement solutions, HMS saves billions of healthcare dollars annually while helping consumers lead healthier lives. HMS provides a broad range of coordination of benefits, payment integrity and population health management solutions that help move the healthcare system forward.
Oracle’s PeopleSoft applications are designed to address the most complex business requirements. They provide comprehensive business and industry solutions, enabling organizations to increase productivity, accelerate business performance, and provide a lower cost of ownership.
Dave Reik Smart ERP Solutions, Inc.
+1(925) 271-0200 Ext: 125